Sunday, June 24, 2012

Chris Lytle willing to fight ? if you?re a millionaire staging an underground bout

Chris Lytle retired last August. He ended on a Submission of the Night win with a guillotine of Dan Hardy. It was the perfect ending to a fight career that had no championships, but plenty of memorable bouts.

Could anything make him fight again? He told MMA Junkie there might be a circumstance where he would fight again. Well, maybe if you're really rich, really classy, and want some underground entertainment that takes no preparation.

"Now, this is going to sound a little crazy, but I know there's someplace where you know like (UFC president) Dana White and his real rich friends ? some of the richest people in America ? sit around and in some dark room and have cocktails and smoke cigars, and they're betting a million (dollars) on these little underground fights," he said. "Hey man, just bring me out there for a day. I'll do one of these underground fights, and nobody has to know about it.

"That would be fun for me because it'd be the competition I enjoy. I would do that. So if you hear any real rich people putting on these fights, let me know. I'll show up."

If Lytle wasn't already one of your favorite fighters, he's likely just jumped into your top five. If you happen to be a gajillionaire who can lay out plenty of cash for Lytle, hit him up on Twitter. If not, check him out at a free MMA seminar he's running on Saturday.

lynco orthotics

0 comments:

Post a Comment