Friday, November 23, 2012

My Separated Husband Talks To Me About His Love Life And It Hurts

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband originally wanted a divorce but after many discussions, I finally convinced him to try a trial separation instead. I envisioned this as a way for us to work on our marriage while having the space to give us some needed perspective. He apparently didn't share my vision because he immediately started dating other people. Even worse, when we get together for dinner once a week (which I insisted upon,) he tells me about his dates with the other women. Usually, he pokes fun at the dates and says how awkward it is to start dating again. But occasionally, he will talk about one of the women in complimentary terms or make expressions that let me know that he enjoyed himself. I'm just so floored by this that I don't know what to say. I guess we see the separation much differently. With that said, he is otherwise pleasant during our dinners and we are getting along quite well. Strangely enough, I would feel that we were making some progress if it weren't for his dating stories. How should I handle this?"

best blood pressure monitor

0 comments:

Post a Comment