Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Husband Says He Still Has Concerns About Reconciling - How Can I Overcome This?

I heard from a wife who said: "my husband moved out a couple of months ago because he has been unhappy in our marriage. I will admit that most of it is my fault. I haven't been the best wife to him. I have put my needs ahead of his own and I have done things behind his back that seemed harmless at the time but that have both hurt him deeply and have eroded he trust between us. While he was away, I've done a lot of work on myself and as a result, the relationship with my husband has improved. I am so grateful for this. However, the other day, I asked my husband if he would consider coming home so that we could work on reconciling. My husband was silent for a long time before he finally said that he was hesitant to reconcile right now because he still had doubts. He said that he likes the way that things are going but he's just not ready to make any promises to me right now. This hurts very much. So what can I do to get him to reconcile with me?"

blood pressure cuffs

0 comments:

Post a Comment