Friday, April 13, 2012

Lisa Lampanelli Pulled Over By The Cops!

lisalamp1_wide.jpg
Everyone's favorite funnywoman Lisa Lampanelli can currently be seen keeping the contestants in line on The Celebrity Apprentice, but just a few weeks ago, she had a run-in with a police officer while driving home. The comedian hilariously shares with In Touch that she was pulled over for eating!

"Okay, I was driving from a gig in eastern Pennsylvania and after I picked up a large McFlurry at McDonald's. It was the most delicious dessert I have ever had... it was so tasty that I caught myself licking the inside of it till every last bite was gone." Lisa, who does not drink, revealed, "I was so in the zone that I must have lost sight of the road, so a police officer pulled me over."

Lisa adds, "He asked me if I had been drinking... to which I told him I don't drink, but I had just devoured a tasty dessert and it may have distracted me." The man in uniform informed Lisa that she had been driving erratically while Lisa was trying to hide the evidence of the empty ice cream cup on the floor. "He was not kidding around. I asked him if he recognized me from Celebrity Apprentice and he ignored me while giving me a formal warning."

She concluded, "I have heard of people being pulled over for everything, but I think I may be the first person to have had a run in the law for DWF... or as I call it, Driving While Fat."

lynco orthotics eyeglass frames for women air conditioner cover

0 comments:

Post a Comment